3. General Description of Project
4. Please share how you envisioned and implemented this project, and what your students' experience was like.
5. In case CUIP is providing a computer for your use, we will need to know if your project has any special software requirements (to present it).
Can you please tell us what software program(s) you will need (include specific versions if applicable)?
8. We are requesting that schools provide their own projectors. Will you be able to provide your own projector?
(We will provide the projector screen.
6. Will you require the (continuous) use of the Internet? That is, does your project operate through the Web?
7. We are requesting that schools provide their own computers if possible.. Will you be able to provide your own computer?
A. Yes, I can bring a computer, and it will have wireless capability.
Yes, I can bring a computer, and my project does not require an Internet connection.
Yes, I can bring a computer, but the computer does not have wireless and my project requires an Internet connection. (CUIP will try to provide a wireless adapter, or cable you into the network.)
No, I cannot bring a computer
9. At the EXPO we ask students to answer questions about the projects that they see in order to qualify to get a T-Shirt. In the box below, please write at least 3 questions about your project — one question that is suitable for young students (k-3) and the rest that are suitable for students grades 4 and up.